We’ve been speaking to dozens of corporate customers about their client appreciation gifting needs this holiday season and we have identified three approaches to corporate gift giving this year:
- Going Big: these companies are going all out and spending additional funds on their client appreciation (and staff) gifts. They are sending bigger gifts and gifts to more clients. They have taken funds that would have been spent on entertaining clients and staff throughout the year and re-allocated them to gift giving.
- Consistent: these companies are maintaining their client appreciation gift giving programs from previous years.
- Pull Back: these companies have suffered financially and have reduced or suspended their client appreciation budgets.
A surprising number of companies are also in a fourth bucket = UNKNOWN
At Caribou Gifts we completely understand that 2020 has been a challenging year for many businesses and many people personally.
We believe that this year it’s more important than ever to say thank you to your clients and staff for their loyalty during this unprecedented year.
We also believe that kind gestures made this year make a lasting impression because they are few and far between.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements so we can provide a custom proposal for your corporate gifting needs.
- We have gifts starting at $20 each (perfect for staff gifts)
- We have a large order discount available until the week of November 9th
- Our gifts are locally and ethically sourced
- Every gift comes with a handmade card giving it a more personal look (if budget is tight consider just ordering handmade holiday cards this year)
- Corporate branding is available on greeting cards, ribbon, mugs, etc.
And don’t wait too long, during this unprecedented year we expect supply chains to slow down. To get the best selection and ensure deliveries are made on time we are asking those who can order in advance to do so.