Calling all colour-ologists, chroma-chemists and would-be colour scientists of all kinds! Crayola Colour Chemistry Lab Set is jam-packed with playful experiments exploring your favourite subject—colour! The Colour Chemistry set includes an easy-to-read instruction booklet that's packed with more than 50 colourful science-y activities to try out at home. And there are enough Crayola materials and supplies to do 16 experiments right out of the box! All experiments have been devised and/or approved by real Crayola scientists! Fun, educational and creative! Adult supervision is recommended.
Includes experiment guide, volcano tube, graduated cylinder, beaker, 2 colour mixing pot strips, 10 paper disks, 1 tube of glow alginate, 1 bottle of calcium chloride, 5 containers of ink (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and White), 1 pipette, 1 paint brush, 1 nozzle cap, display jar, 2 tubes of silicone part A, 1 tube of silicone part B, 12 fizzy tabs, 2 packs of Model Magic, disk spinner, colour wheel, Benham wheel, & bouncy ball mold.
- This kids’ chemistry set includes 50 science experiments
- 16 out-of-the-box experiments & 34 additional science activities
- Science projects designed by real Crayola Scientists
- Easy instructions for kids to follow, adult supervision recommended
- A great kids educational toy for ages 7 & up