About Caribou Gifts
If you want to learn more about us,
you’re in the right place.
Why Choose Caribou Gifts?
- Gifts adults and kids actually want
- Ethically sourced, high quality and unique items
- Exceptional customer support and care
- Family owned and operated company
- At least 5% of sales are donated to community organizations
- Every gift basket comes with a handmade greeting card customized for any occasion
- You have the option to customize and curate gift baskets according to your requirements
Our Shared Values
Our goal is to find ethically sourced, unique products. We source products from a wide variety of companies from big to small. Our top priority is ensuring our customers receive high quality gifts. Where possible, we prioritize sourcing products from Canadian, women-owned companies.
Meet our Founder
My name is Megan Munro and I am the owner of Cairbou Gifts (est. 2020). I’m a Mama to two beautiful girls – Emilia and Zoe and my husband’s name is Pav. We live in West Toronto, Canada.
Family is everything to me and my girls are a big reason that I wanted to formally start this business. Over the past few years I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to do long-term, what my goals are personally and professionally, how I want to live my life and what I want to teach my kids about work and life in general. I want the girls to grow up understanding entrepreneurship and hard work.
This business has quickly become my third baby and I’m so grateful for the support I have received so far. Thanks for joining me on this journey!